Have you ever thought of including super healthy pumpkin seeds recipes in your regular diet? We run behind healthy stuff only when it becomes the last option, so is the case with pumpkin seeds recipes. We usually get alarmed only when health problems knock at the door. Hardly do people make efforts to think about health, and one prominent reason is that nutritious diets have a plain taste and are less appealing. Hence, here in this article, you would get some intermediate solutions to maintain your physical health and mental peace at the same time. What can be better than having delicious power-packed pumpkin seeds recipes every day? Sounds impossible? Well, you’ve reached the right platform where you would get to know about some strange, tasteful recipes with pumpkin seeds, which would make you fall in love with healthy eating.
Below are some pumpkin seeds recipes which are quick, easy, and mouth-watering.
9 Amazing Recipes with Pumpkin Seeds:
- Nutty Bar: This energy bar is the most nutritious amongst all the recipes with pumpkin seeds. This recipe has all the essentials of dry fruits and pumpkin seeds and therefore is the best version of any regular bar.Ingredients: Dry fruits (cashew nuts, walnut, almond, dates, raisins, pistachio), jaggery, pumpkin seeds, honey, cardamom powder, and ghee.
Method: This energy bar recipe hardly takes any time just like other recipes with pumpkin seeds. In a jar blend dates and raisins to make a paste and keep it aside. Take a pan, add some ghee, and roast all the dry fruits and pumpkin seeds until golden brown. Now, make jaggery syrup and add some honey to it. When the syrup thickens, add all the roasted nuts, seeds, and date paste. Combine everything well and put it in a tray to cool down. Cut it into rectangular bar shapes and enjoy the authentic and rich taste.
- Sweet Pumpkin Cookies: Pumpkin cookies are delicious, easy to make, and is the healthiest among recipes with pumpkin seeds. Recipes with pumpkin seeds often sound interesting, so are the cookies loaded with the goodness of whole wheat grains and power-packed pumpkin seeds.Ingredients: Ghee, powdered sugar, baking powder, cardamom powder, milk, pumpkin seeds (shelled), pumpkin seed powder, and honey.
Method: In a large bowl, add some desi ghee and powdered sugar. Mix both these ingredients until the mixture turns light and fluffy. Now add whole wheat grains, pumpkin seed powder, a pinch of baking powder, and cardamom powder. Combine everything and add some milk to form a tight dough. Cover and put the dough in the fridge to rest for at least 15 minutes. On a plate, take some mixed roasted pumpkin seeds and add some honey to make it sticky. When the dough is ready, take some portions to make cookies. Coat the cookies in the pumpkin-honey mixture and place them on the baking tray. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, and your evening snack is all set. Pumpkin seeds recipes have jaw-dropping results, so are these cookies which tastes heavenly.
- Veg-Seed Roasted Salad: Salad diet has become a trendy option for youngsters these days. This recipe is the most favoured among recipes with pumpkin seeds, as it contains the benefits of salad and crunchy pumpkin seeds together. Pumpkin seeds hold power pack nutrition as this crunchy salad is the best to gain nutrition and loss weight.Ingredients: Carrot, spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, olive oil, salt, lemon juice, pumpkin seeds, and mixed herbs and spices.
Method: Recipes with pumpkin seeds are unbelievable. To make this recipe, cut the veggies into small rectangular shapes and spread them on a baking tray. Now add some olive oil, salt, lime juice, herbs and spices to give some flavour. After this sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on the vegetables to make your meal even more nutty and crunchy. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes and dig into the crunch of pumpkin veg salad.
- Crispy Seeds Fry: Seeds Fry is the most delightful among the recipes with pumpkin seeds. This recipe is made in no time and serves as the best tea time snack.Ingredients: Unshelled pumpkin seeds, water, salt, olive oil, and seasonings.
Method: Recipes with pumpkin seeds are always the best when it comes to health. To make this recipe, take some unshelled pumpkin seeds and boil them in salted water until they become soft. Now, strain the water and spread the boiled seeds to dry completely. Place the seeds on a baking tray, to this add some olive oil, salt and season it. Bake these for about 10 to 15 minutes, and your crispy spicy pumpkin seed fry is ready to settle down your cravings.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter: Pumpkin seed spread is the most unique and unheard among the pumpkin seeds recipes. This healthy seed butter best complements with breakfast and evening snacks.Ingredients: Shelled pumpkin seeds.
Method: Recipes with pumpkin seeds usually require limited ingredients, and this recipe is the next level, as it involves only shelled pumpkin seeds. In a blending jar, add shelled pumpkin seeds and blend it for about 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure you mix the seeds properly at every 5 minutes interval. After 15 minutes you get smooth green coloured spread. This seed butter is so healthy and delicious that you cannot stop yourself from having these regularly.
- Vegan Scrambled Seed Eggs: This seed egg is one of the most unique recipes among all the pumpkin seeds recipes. This vegan egg is a perfect substitute for an egg and is more nutritious than a normal one.Ingredients: Shelled pumpkin seeds, water, black salt, turmeric, garlic powder and butter
Method: Pumpkin seeds recipes are quick and healthy, so is the vegan seed egg. In a blending jar, add shelled pumpkin seeds, water, black salt, turmeric and garlic powder. Now take a pan, add some butter and seed paste. Cook it for a minute or two, flip and cook the other side. Scramble and cook it for few more minutes and its done.
- Pumpkin Seed Katli: This recipe is a classic one amongst all the recipes with pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seed katli is quickly made and is a best weight loss dessert.Ingredients:Shelled pumpkin seeds, mava (solidified milk), jaggery, and ghee.
Method: This recipe is classic among all the recipes with pumpkin seeds. To make this, take a pan, add some ghee followed by mava and jaggery. Mix both ingredients well. Now, cook it until the jaggery melts and turns aromatic. In a blending jar, add shelled pumpkin seeds and grind it to form a thick powder. Add this powder to the jaggery-mava syrup and combine everything well. Grease a tray and spread the mixture uniformly. Cut small pieces when the mixture is cool, and the katli is ready.
- Pumpkin-Fruit Smoothie: This smoothie is the most tempting among the recipes with pumpkin seeds, as it includes the goodness of fruits in it. We all love smoothies, especially in the breakfast, and the sweet touch of pumpkin seeds makes it more delicious and nutritious.Ingredients: Soaked pumpkin seeds (shelled), fruits, and honey.
Method: Recipes with pumpkin seeds always surprise us, but this smoothie is a step ahead. In a blending jar, add some soaked shelled pumpkin seeds, fruits and some honey. Blend all these, pour it in a glass and get into the sweetness of fruits and pumpkin seeds.
- Non-Dairy Pumpkin Seed Milk: Many of us are lactose intolerant, which creates milk nutrition gap in the body. Well, no more worries now, because pumpkin seed milk is the best option in this case. Recipes with pumpkin seeds are outstanding, so is this milk recipe which is quick, enjoyable and healthy.Ingredients: Soaked pumpkin seeds (shelled), honey, vanilla extract and freshwater.
Method: Just like other pumpkin seeds recipes, this seed milk is ready in no time. In a blending jar, add some soaked pumpkin seeds, fresh water and blend it for about 5 minutes. Strain the mixture, add some honey and a few drops of vanilla extract. Mix everything well, and your seed milk is all set. The best part is you can store this milk for ten days in the refrigerator.
You have now reached the end of some refreshing ideas for pumpkin seeds recipes. These recipes with pumpkin seeds inject all required nourishment, hence must be tried. Pumpkin seeds recipes are usually undesired, but the recipes with pumpkin seeds, mentioned above, break the monotony by bringing up health, fitness and taste in one plate.